- If you suffer from this skin problem, you are not alone. More than three-quarters of the population between the ages of 12 and 24 have some form of acne. And the condition is not restricted to this age group, as it is a frequent condition among people in their 30s and 40s as well.
- Acne refers to clogged pores and is found on the face, neck, chest, back, shoulders and arms. It takes many forms ranging from small red spots to pus-filled cysts. Oily skin is sometimes an accompanying complaint. Prolonged, untreated acne may also cause heavy scarring as well.
- Especially if demoralizing, acne need no longer remain untreated. Contact us to manage your acne today.
- MD Forte Glycare cleansing gel and Glycare II
- If you are plagued with lingering facial redness resembling a blush or a sunburn that won't go away, and worsens with smoking, alcohol, stress, increasing body temperature or excess exposure to sunlight, you may have Rosacea.
- 30 and 40-year olds diagnosed with this facial skin condition typically have sensitive skin that develops acne. Concurrent eye irritation.
- Patients with rosacea can have more sensitive skin that is irritated by skin care products.
- Kinerase gentle cleanser and Kinerase cream/lotion
Abnormal Leg Veins
- Abnormal leg veins affect up to 60% of all men and women, although women make up the larger proportion. Approximately 41% of women will have some version of this condition by age 50.
- Small crops of broken blood vessels appear twisted or enlarged beneath the skin of legs.
- Caused by poor blood circulation, they can be due to heredity or obesity, but are particularly prominent after years of prolonged standing, pregnancy or other hormonal changes.
- For most people, abnormal leg veins are an aesthetic issue, although medical complications may occur for a few.
- Laser Treatment
- Excessive hair growth is an issue for both men and women. Whether on the face or body, unwanted hair poses a real challenge in its effective and long-lasting removal.
- Plucking, shaving, waxing and depilatory creams are only temporary at best and may prove irritating to the skin as well.
- Lasers and light sources offer gentle, non-invasive and near-permanent alternatives to hair removal in target areas including the face, upper lip, neck, chest, breasts, underarms, back, abdomen, bikini line and legs.
- Newer lasers provide safe and effective options for even darker-skinned individuals.
- Vaniqa Cream - Vaniqa does not remove hair but slows down hair growth within 6 weeks of starting to use. It minimizes hair growth between laser treatments. If stopped at any time, the rate of hair growth resumes 6 weeks later.